Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hot Dog Mailed Between Sisters For 54 Years

Two sisters Flora and Rose Zimbelman mailed each other the same hot dog for 54 years! According to Flora, it all started 54 years ago when she put an uncooked hot dog in her sister's suitcase. "I don't know what made me do it. The devil, I guess," she said. Flora's sister, Rose, found the hot dog when she opened the suitcase back in Idaho, where she lived. "She mailed it back to me telling me to keep my garbage at home," said Flora. In the years that followed, Flora would find a way to sneak the hot dog back into Rose's life. And Rose would find another way to sneak it back to Flora. "I found it under my pillow once, between drapes and once I found it in the kitchen drawer," said Flora. Flora still has that hot dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home